Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The blobs are here!

Who knew blobs could be so much fun? Yep... my Silly Class is still going on.


The assignment had a checklist of things to do. Blind contours, contour drawings, one-line drawings... and then it said, "Draw five blobs, about the size of a large coin. Turn them into something."

The blob part was easy. Turning it into something started slow... but then... I don't know... maybe "silly" kicked into gear. I started seeing things, and adding color, and little squiggles. Before long, I had five new friends.


The last three need to have their faces washed before they come out to play, but they'll visit soon.

Parts of this class have been really hard for me... but blobs? They're OK!

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23

No comments: