Thursday, March 25, 2010

Postcard project

The sportsmen's banquet is history... next on the list is postcards. That deadline is Saturday.

So far, I have two finished postcards and one overflowing wastebasket.

The image in this transfer was captured one year ago. The verse became precious three years ago. It seems fitting that I should be so involved with this right now.


I love the little flower in the corner.


Postcard #2 is the back cover of an old, old 4"x6" book. The truth of this verse is beautiful... it just grabs your heart and won't let go. I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out.


Tomorrow, I hope to complete the current WIP. I'm not sure that I can actually finish five... it's expecting a lot from one small brain.

Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Micah 7:7

No comments: