Thursday, February 19, 2015

Brrrr!

You know it's cold outside when you see your breath and feel your face burn in the 15 second run from car to store.

When the snow crrrunches beneath your boot-encased feet... It's bitterly cold!

When the above statements are true and the rooster yard guard is up to his neck in snow ... well, it's just plain time to hibernate.


I know that it's winter and it's Michigan... but I am so ready for some green grass. This too shall pass, right? Right?

Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. Psalm 62:1

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are so right; it's time to stay inside and do those things we don't have time to do when it's beautiful outside....I am reading, knitting, and blogging with a little cooking thrown in...Stay warm and it will be spring before we know it....